Let's Talk about Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide Conference 30/11/21
A one day conference tackling difficult subjects guided by expert speakers.
Anxiety, self-harm and suicide can be difficult subjects to talk about but with the worrying rise in children and young people facing mental health difficulties – we must do.
This conference will provide a better understanding and awareness about anxiety, self harm and suicide, as well as practical support for teachers and other professionals working with children and young people.
Why should you attend?
- Update your knowledge and understanding
- Practical ideas & strategies that you can use immediately
- In-depth sessions delivered by our handpicked knowledgeable and enthusiastic speakers who’ll make your learning informative and enjoyable
- Networking Opportunities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Download speaker’s presentations and gain educational resources
- Go back to your workplace re-energised and inspired - so you can really make a difference
Dr Pooky Knightsmith, PhD
Mental Health Advisor, Author, Educator & Former Chair - Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition
Former Headteacher, Speaker for the Charlie Waller Trust
Development Co-Ordinator for Scotland, Child Bereavement UK
Development & Communications Manager, Winning Scotland
Executive Director, Samaritans Scotland